bem☆900

★ ★ ★
home. about. labels. archives. others.

Wednesday, 28 January 2026

Girls Against Boys - Cruise Yourself (1994)



While waiting for the release of the remastered album this Friday, I decided to give this one another chance. I remembered thinking that the album was just okay because I was more into Venus Luxure No. 1 Baby at the time (In Like Flynn, Rockets Are Red, Bulletproof Cupid got me in a chokehold). Now that I listened to it again, this might have been the better album between the two.

V Lux may have my absolute favs from them (the 3 songs listed above) but I think this album has the better tracks overall. Just non stop energy from start to finish and definitely catchier songs. Kill the Sexplayer and I Don't Got A Place are single ready songs imo, even deep cuts like From Now On and My Martini are more digestible than most of their other stuff.

GVSB one of my fav bands everrr if you wanna get into them I think I can suggest to start with this one... or Venus Luxure. Go listen now!!!

 

at January 28, 2026
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Girls Against Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Note

Personal blog. No theme whatsoever. I'll post here when I want to say more than I can on twitter or bluesky.

Report Abuse

About Me

Bruno
View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Labels

  • Bad Religion
  • Fugazi
  • Girls Against Boys
  • Jordan Knight

Blog Archive

  • March 2026 (1)
  • January 2026 (2)
  • October 2025 (2)

Others

In progress.....